Monday, August 30, 2010

"I don't want anything anymore"

Now those 5 words have been haunting me all day! What do they really mean?
Do they mean "I don't want anything anymore, because I already have everything I could never need?"
Or do they mean "I don't want anything anymore, because I can't take this anymore and I'm done?"

As I sit here, I realize none of you know what I am talking about because it has been so long since I last wrote. I promise that I will get back into the swing of things. But right now, in this every second, minute, hour, day all I can think about is those 5 words.

Wondering if those are the last 5 words I am going to hear from you, or was this just something that you needed time to think and you'll be back.

All I can say is these last few seconds, minutes, & hours have been the hardest I've had to face in a long time.................

"So that's it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment