Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I "Like" You


In life you choose a path, either a path of self control and the feeling or self worth, or you choose the path less traveled.
Now as many of you know about me, I come off as a strong, independent, no BS kind of girl. Sometimes that makes me look like a “bully” or a “bitch” others it shows people how strong I am.
Now yes I am this person. But sometimes I have my moments in life I’m not necessarily proud of. I let my little insecurities get the best of me and I make the wrong decisions.

Now unfortunately this is a time in my life where that little insecure Maggie has come out, and it’s ruining a relationship that I’ve waited so long for. A person I’ve waited 6 years for, and for what? For this little piece of me that just needs to SHUT UP!
I’m NOT that person, I have faith in him, and I trust him more then he will ever know. But then WHY does this tiny little thing take over once in a while?

I’m not even going to waste my time trying to figure out why! I’m moving forward, without that doubt, without those trust issues and on with what I hope to be the greatest thing in my life. Now, that’s saying he even wants that from me anymore.
I’ve really screwed up. I wasn’t the friend he was looking for, I was adding more stress then happiness and now I understand why he made the choice he did.

My life is in God’s hands, and I pray to God he brings him back to me. (as cheesy as this sounds)
I pray that he realizes that I made one mistake and that we can move on from this even stronger then we were before.
This man has brought so much Joy, Love, and Happiness to my life I can’t Thank Him enough!

He will always be a friend, I will always be there for him, and I hope he knows that.

I just hope that since I believed in second chances with him, he can believe in second chances with me.

Now all I can do is sit here and wait. Every minute feels like an hour, and every hour feels like a day.

I “Like” You So Much!!!!


Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment