Monday, July 12, 2010

Have you ever.......

Have you ever wondered if what wasn't meant to be could be again?
Have you ever thought to yourself, "If it's meant to be it will happen?"
Do you believe in fate?
Do you believe God has chosen 1 person out there just for you?

But what if you met this person when you were young, stupid and immature. At a time in life where you were no where ready for that type of commitment.
Do you ever wonder if God would bring that person back to you, when your at a time in your life where you are ready for that? When you've both growin up, lived a little and now know what you want and what is best?

Which brings me back to my first question, Have you ever thought to yourself "If it's meant to be it will happen?". And if that one thing comes back would you let it back in? Would you allow yourself that temptation of possibly getting hurt?
OR would you through caution to the wind and just GO FOR IT!?

What if this is your only chance to make things right again?
What if this is your "Soul Mate", if that's even a true thing?
What if....
What if...
What if...

Well I don't know about you, but I can't live my life filled with "What if". So I'm putting this is God's hands, it's up to him what happens and I'm ok with that. I know that whatever happens is God's plan and there's nothing I can do change that, it's fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment